— Name, Title
When your debt exceeds your income, bankruptcy may be the best solution for you.
Most people have errors on their credit report. We can remove inaccurate items on your credit report.
Most people overlook the importance of life insurance. Life insurance is the most precious gift you can give your family.- Suze Orman
Plan ahead now for how you'll use your refund to improve your overall financial well-being.
The IRS will start processing returns on January 27,2020. Have you thought about how you are going to use your refund?
How are you going to use your tax refund? Most people have already thought about how to spend it. Some have already done a Rapid Refund and spent most of it. I know you maybe planning on a big ticket item, using it as a dow payment for a new car, or just splurging at the mall. Before you let your tax refund burn a hole in your pocket, remember that the government isn’t sending you a bonus check, it's money that should have been yours all along. Therefore, you should treated as another pay check.
I know you have waited all year to recieve this paycheck and are ready to go shopping, but I challenge you to consider using refund to improve your long-term financial stabily. Here are few things you may want to consider using your tax refund for.
1. SAVINGS: Most people do not have adequate savings or an emergency stash fund. A lack of savings can force you to seek out short-term loans at high interest rates or carry credit card balances for an extended period. The IRS allows you to split up your refund in up to three accounts making it a perfect time to send some of your refund into a savings account.
2. Pay Down Debt: If you are carrying a credit card balance or have student loans, consider using your tax refund to pay them down or off. Relieve some financial stress. Doing this allows you to have more money in the bank every month once those minimum payments are done.
3. Mortgage: Do you have a mortgage? Making extra payments on your mortgage can be a great way to save money over the long term. Reducing the principal can have an exponential effect over the life of the loan. Even an extra payment or two now can make a big difference.
4. Down Payment for a Home: Coming up with a downpayment to purchase a home is one of the major hurdles for potential homebuyers. With some loans only needing 3.5% as a down payment, that refund may be all you need or it can be just the start you need. Use your refund for a down payment on the purchase of a home.
5. Start your own Business: Dreaming of being your own boss? Do you want to generate some extra income? Your refund can jumpstart your entrepreneurial dreams. Using your refund to invest in yourself. A small or large business is a great way to generate more income, and next year you may be able claim some business tax deductions.
The list above are all practical things to do. However if you would rather do something totally different and fun. Consider doing somethig that will create happy and life- long memories. Instead of spending the money on dinners out or shopping things hat will give you short-term pleasure use your tax refund to do something you’ve always wanted to do.
February 3, 2020
February 1, 2020
OFFERING THE BEST SERVICES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM
We are a team of professionals dedicated to helping people understand credit and how to use it to build and repair their credit. We believe that with education, dedication, persistence, and a financial plan everyone can have the financial freedom they deserve.
Our customers are our top priority. You can reach us by phone, email or schedule an office visit.
Our fees are reasonable and competitive. Credit restoration does not have to cost you an arm and a leg.
Our services are highly professional and customized to fit each individual and their financial needs.